I am proud to announce the arrival of two new products to the Bay Beans store; Chai Spice Authentic and Chai Spice Instant.
Chai Spice Instant is made from whole herbs, spice and raw sugar, ground to an instant formula, with no added extras. The ingredients are 100% natural. To prepare Chai Spice instant, mix into warmed milk, or use your espresso machine milk steamer to produce a luxurious Chai Latte. The flavour is 100% authentic.
Chai Spice Authentic aroma is divine! When you open the pack, you will instantly notice that this really is authentic chai. You can see the Cinnamon, Star Anise, Cardamom, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves, Black Pepper and bay Leaves. Chai Spice is a deliciously natural product. Chunky chai mix is made from whole spices, free from any artificial flavours, preservatives or sugars. If you would prefer an instant chai, try our Chai Spice Instant
How to make two cups of Authentic Chai Spice
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add one tablespoon of chai spice and sliced fresh ginger for extra warmth if desired.
- simmer gently for five to ten minutes, reducing the liquid to half
- Add two cups of milk (soy, dairy or rice milk etc) and reheat without boiling
- strain the liquid into two cups
- chai spice is best sweetened with honey or raw sugar
- serve hot or cold