The only catch is that your order must include coffee with your order, and you can only buy your Chai Spice here, on this page. (it's not available anywhere else on the website).
Here is the link to buy your Chai Spice Authentic;
Chai Spice Authentic Chai TeaChai Spice Authentic Chai Tea aroma is divine! When you open the pack, you will instantly notice that this really is authentic chai. You can see the Cinnamon, Star Anise, Cardamom, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves, Black Pepper and bay Leaves. Chai Spice is a deliciously natural product. Gluten free, Preservative free, Dairy free and Caffeine free. Chunky chai mix is made from whole spices, free from any artificial flavours, preservatives or sugars. If you would prefer an instant chai, try our Chai Spice Instant
How to make two cups of Authentic Chai Spice
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan.
- Add one tablespoon of chai spice and sliced fresh ginger for extra warmth if desired.
- simmer gently for five to ten minutes, reducing the liquid to half
- Add two cups of milk (soy, dairy or rice milk etc) and reheat without boiling
- strain the liquid into two cups
- chai spice is best sweetened with honey or raw sugar
- serve hot or cold