Congratulations. You are in the running to win $50 of Bay Beans coffee just by being one of our loyal Coffee Club members. Spread the love, and have your friends, family and work mates join up for free on the Bay Beans website so they too can have a chance. As a thank you, they will also receive a copy of my e-book "Make the perfect espresso".
Reply to this email, telling me who is featured in the 'Very Nice' graphic above. Get it right, and I will send you something from my desk - It could be a stapler, yesterdays newspaper, or it might be a bag of coffee. Extra points for creative answers.
Your free e-book "Make perfect espresso"
Incase you dont already have your copy of the free ebook, you can download it here
Hario v60 Pour Over coffee brewer
Hario V60 1cup transparent dripper is beautiful to look at and even more importantly, a great tool for making great coffee. Made of lightweight plastic, this dripper guarantees great coffee on the go, brewing extraordinary coffee right into your cup.
Designed for manual, pour-over brewing, it allows you to choose your ideal brewing time and temperature.
The innovative design of the V60 brewer - from the swirling ridges, to the large open hole at the base - allows for great full cone brewing, and with a little practice great, even extractions of any coffee can be achieved.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel.
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee.
- Coffee flows through the cone directly into your cup or coffee pot.
- To ensure optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed sidewalls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavour and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Designed for use with V60 size 01 paper filters.
- 10cm diam. 8cm high.
Hario Skerton hand grinder
Hario 'Skerton' hand grinder uses ceramic, conical burrs which can be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes. A rubber base keeps your Hario Skerton steady against the table as you grind, the glass is extremely resistant to breaking. The Hario Skerton hand-cranked coffee grinder will provide the perfect grind for your preferred brewing method - for Drip Filter, Siphon, Espresso, Turkish, Moka Pot, Stove Top or Plunger and French Press. Fast and very easy to use, Hario Skerton features ceramic conical burrs for precision grinding without producing the heat that can damage coffee beans delicate essential oils.
The ceramic conical burrs last a long time and provide consistent results required by your specific brewing method.
- Manual coffee mill grinds beans to your specifications.
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Burrs easily adjust to produce a range of grind sizes, from superfine espresso to coarse for French press brewing.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle removes for compact storage and easy travel.
- Detachable base holds whole coffee beans; detaches and seals with included lid to store coffee and keep it fresh.
- No-slip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding.
- 9cm diam, 18cm high.
- Made in Japan.
For those holidays or homes where a casual amount of grinding is required, the Hario Mini Mill Slim hand grinder is the ultimate grinding solution. The Mini Mill is fitted with adjustable conical ceramic burrs for acurate and consistent grinding of any of the wide range of grinds needed for Drip Filter, Siphon, Espresso, Turkish, Moka Pot, Stove Top or Plunger and French Press.
Hario Mini Mill will effortlessly handle 24 grams of coffee beans
The design is a lightweight and sleek plastic body. Mini Mill easily fits into small carrying bags and suitcases without adding much extra baggage weight. The Hario Mini Mill is a traveling coffee enthusiast’s dream come true.
Friend on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Forward to a Friend