Read on to discover the current Premium Reserve Coffee Bean;
Available from: 21st February 2013
Characteristics: Produces a rich strong infusion, with floral and honey flavours with crisp sparkling acidity and full body.
Origin: Vanuatu, Brazil, Indian, Costa Rica and 2 types of Ethiopian coffee beans
- Costa Rica: This is a high grade Costa Rica, which produces a rich strong infusion. Superb cup characteristics, with floral and honey flavours. Crisp clean and rounded with rich quality, suits single origin espresso, whilst making for a high grade blend enhancer
- Indian: Aroma and fruited complexities
- Brazil: Soft velvety with some nutty characters
- Vanuatu: Rich flavoured Arabica coffee from the volcanic island of Tanna - Vanuatu
- Ethiopian: An excellent bean of high complexity, heavily fruited sweet candy preserves, with cinnamon and clove spiced flavours and aromas. This is a very lively coffee
Notes by James: Only a limited quantity of this bean available.
Roast Date: Roasted fresh for you on the day you place your order.
Learn more or read reviews about Premium Reserve coffee beans >>
Save up to 40% by subscribing to regular deliveries >>
Save 40% extra by purchasing 10kg >>