Designed for manual, pour-over brewing, it allows you to choose your ideal brewing time and temperature.
The innovative design of the V60 brewer - from the swirling ridges, to the large open hole at the base - allows for great full cone brewing, and with a little practice great, even extractions of any coffee can be achieved.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel.
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee.
- Coffee flows through the cone directly into your cup or coffee pot.
- To ensure optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed sidewalls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavour and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Designed for use with V60 size 01 paper filters.
- 10cm diam. 8cm high.