What exactly is Fresh Roasted Coffee?
- Coffee roasted for shipment to one of our online or wholesale customers comes out of the roaster hot and is packed into foil lined coffee bags once it cools to room temperature. That's fresh roasted coffee. Simple as that.
- Most experts explain that fresh roasted coffee is coffee that has been roasted less than two weeks ago, for absolute freshness.
- Coffee that is less than ten days old is nearly impossible to find,unless you are buying your coffee direct from the roaster.
The perfect coffee bean
- the raw coffee beans selected are of the highest quality
- the roasting process is consistent and matches the desired roast profile
- your coffee beans are packed in foil lined bags with one-way degassing valves
- the coffee bag is sealed effectively
- your coffee is roasted and dispatched as soon as possible after you order
- your delivery is timely and efficient
Selecting the most heavenly green coffee beans is possibly the most important step in the process. Ever heard the old phrase 'a buildling is only as good as its foundations'?
As a professional roaster, I have my own experience with the spiritual side of fresh roasted coffee. I certainly care more about coffee than anything I have done, professionally speaking, thus far in my life.
The whole point of this is to say that without excellent green coffee beans, all of the care taken by a Roastmaster will be like pearls cast to swine. Thus, “The Perfect Cup” becomes sadly unattainable.