Hario 'Skerton' hand grinder
uses ceramic, conical burrs which can be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes. A rubber base keeps your Hario Skerton steady against the table as you grind, the glass is extremely resistant to breaking. The Hario Skerton hand-cranked coffee grinder will provide the perfect grind for your preferred brewing method - for Drip Filter, Siphon, Espresso, Turkish, Moka Pot, Stove Top or Plunger and French Press. Fast and very easy to use, Hario Skerton features ceramic conical burrs for precision grinding without producing the heat that can damage coffee beans delicate essential oils.
The ceramic conical burrs last a long time and provide consistent results required by your specific brewing method.
- Manual coffee mill grinds beans to your specifications.
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Burrs easily adjust to produce a range of grind sizes, from superfine espresso to coarse for French press brewing.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle removes for compact storage and easy travel.
- Detachable base holds whole coffee beans; detaches and seals with included lid to store coffee and keep it fresh.
- No-slip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding.
- 9cm diam, 18cm high.
- Made in Japan.
For those holidays or homes where a casual amount of grinding is required, the Hario Mini Mill Slim hand grinder
is the ultimate grinding solution. The Mini Mill is fitted with adjustable conical ceramic burrs for acurate and consistent grinding of any of the wide range of grinds needed for Drip Filter, Siphon, Espresso, Turkish, Moka Pot, Stove Top or Plunger and French Press.
Hario Mini Mill will effortlessly handle 24 grams of coffee beans
The design is a lightweight and sleek plastic body. Mini Mill easily fits into small carrying bags and suitcases without adding much extra baggage weight. The Hario Mini Mill is a traveling coffee enthusiast’s dream come true.